Do you Qualify?
Smiles Change Lives accepts applications from children/families who meet the following qualifications:
- Be 10-18 years of age;
- Have no more than four (4) baby teeth;
- Have "good" dental hygiene (as certified by the child's general dentist);
- Have no unfilled cavities;
- Not be wearing braces currently;
- Have a total household income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level. Visit our financial qualifications page to learn more about this qualification.
- Be willing to pay the $30 application fee and the $600 program administration fee (per child)*.
Questions? Check out our FAQ's.
Check the current waiting period in your area.
NOTE: All applications received will be subject to the most current fee structure regardless of the fees specified on the application submitted. Download a current application by clicking the button above.
Current Fee Structure:
- $30 Application Fee
- $600 Program Fee
*Do you live in Coffey, Lyon or Osage County in Kansas? Please visit our Jones Foundation page to download an application for braces.